The Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management Degree is designed to provide students with a rich, comprehensive, and challenging curriculum that encompasses the major fields of study in business management. Students take courses from four areas including Communications; Marketing and Management; Finance, Economics, and Quantitative Methods; and Leadership and Organizational Behavior. The program culminates in an experiential educational component via a capstone seminar in Strategic Management. Lincoln College has received specialized accreditation for the Business Management program through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
- Integrate knowledge of business concepts, functions and business systems.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary in the business environment
- Apply business concepts to real world situations.
- Explain ethical choices and obligations business faces today.
- Identify effective leadership.
- Apply business practices to working in a globally diverse and multicultural environment.
- Analyze quantitative data to support business decisions.
Why Study This Program?
The Business Management degree provides students with a rich, comprehensive, and challenging curriculum that encompasses the major fields of study in business management.
Lincoln College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road, Lenexa, Kansas, 66215 USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE: Bachelor of Business Administration
Experiences & Opportunities
- Students learn from credentialed faculty who have extensive background in business and management.
- Participate in a national Business Simulation Game during the final semester.
- Get involved with the Business Management Club.
- Learn how to develop your social media professional profile through LinkedIn.
- Small class sizes for extra attention and focus from experienced faculty.
Students who graduate with a degree in Business Management are prepared for a variety of careers in business or industry, including:
- Product Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Management
- Business Analysis
Foundation Courses (21 credit hours)
BUS 101 – Financial Accounting
BUS 102 – Managerial Accounting
BUS 166 – Management Information Systems
BUS 203 – Principles of Marketing
BUS 205 – Principles of Management
ECO 107 – Principles of Macroeconomics
ECO 108 – Principles of Microeconomics
Core Courses (28 credit hours)
BUS 301 – Principles of Finance
BUS 306 – Business Law
BUS 310 – Operations Management
BUS 314 – Human Resource Management
BUS 318 – Organizational Behavior & Theory
BUS 321 – Quantitative Analysis
BUS 410 – Business Ethics
BUS 412 – Organizational Leadership
BUS 413 – Strategic Management Seminar (4 credit hours)
Major Elective Courses (3 credit hours)
Choose one course from among available elective courses offered. Students who are interested in pursuing an Internship may choose BUS 491 – Internship in Business Management as their Elective course.