Lincoln College provides flexible and accelerated options for career advancement and life-long learning.
Prospective students are encouraged to apply as early as possible, but late applications will be considered fully as the College has a rolling admissions policy (no deadline for receiving applications).
General Graduate Admission Criteria
Requirements for all applicants for graduate admission are as follows:
- A completed bachelor’s degree from an institution of higher education bearing an accreditation recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Meet any other requirements as specified by the student’s intended program of study.
Graduate Application Material Requirements
To determine an applicant’s qualifications and to complete a student’s admissions file, the following documentation and information are required:
- A completed Application for Admission
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions previously attended.
- A personal statement describing the prospective student’s personal and professional goals and how admission furthers those goals.
- Any additional materials as stipulated by the applicant’s intended program of study.
LINCOLN COLLEGE FAFSA CODE- 001709
For questions regarding the graduate programs, please contact Vice President of Enrollment Management and Student Services, Susan Boehler, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.735.7227.