Lincoln College’s Master of Business Administration degree prepares students to be effective leaders in managing organizational resources, and to function in a socially responsible manner in a diverse, multicultural business environment. The program will be practitioner and problem-based culminating in a final strategic management capstone portfolio project focusing on a real-world organizational problem. A stand-alone degree format is available as well as a 4+1 format for current Lincoln College business students working toward a bachelor degree.
- Integrate research, theory, and practice in the process of complex business problem solving.
- Contribute effectively to the achievement of organizational goals in a team environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business concepts and functions in an integrated manner.
- Analyze complex data with multiple implications for a business decision-making.
- Analyze leadership and strategic management skills for a significant change initiative.
- Evaluate the legal, social, economic, and global environments of business.
- Financial Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Management Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Management Analyst
- Director of Operations